Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.
- Flywheel review in 2023
- Old fashioned chicken and dumplings recipe: how to
- Amazing homemade chicken noodle soup recipe in 2023
- What is nepotism and how to handle it in the workplace
- What is the relative strength index (RSI)?
- The magic of compound interest – what is it and why you should know about it
- The best Spotify alternatives for music lovers
- Best WordPress backup plugins for easy, automatic and secure backups
Author: Hugo Norton
Hugo is a Nexym Life writer and international traveler. He's traveled to over 50 countries and speaks 4 languages fluently. He is passionate about seeing the world and viewing it from different cultural contexts. On his off-time, he likes to kick back and watch nature documentaries.
The countdown to Christmas is soon to be in full swing, and although we anxiously wait for the fridge to be filled to the brim with pigs in blankets in preparation for the big day, we’re already thinking of other ways to get the party started early. Even though things are entirely different this year, we’re still committed to having a good time, and one pastime has yet to disappoint us: a tried-and-true quiz. So, after spending two lockdowns yelling out your general knowledge via Skype and Zoom calls, we figure it’s only fitting to continue this tradition… but in…
While Generation X is not as big and powerful as the baby boomers or younger generations, Gen Xers still have massive potential for economic and social contributions.
If you’re looking to travel somewhere new and exciting this year, then you’ll want to check out Tripadvisor’s most popular destination for 2022.
Here are a few of the most valuable coins that can easily be found in pocket change. This article also includes tips on how to tell if you have one!